I guess also, functionality aside, its getting more important to be 1.1 compliant to satisfy corporate requirements/policies.

i.e. one of our customers (quite a major one) insists on 1.1. compliance for any web servers on their intranet. Therefore usefulness aside, 1.1. is starting to become barrier to adoption.

I'd certainly be interested in getting involved in acheiving 1.1.

PS/ I beleive pipelining offers significant efficiency improvements for SSL connections, i.e. its allows these connections to stay alive, removing a significant per-request overhead. This is very salient in high throughput enviroments such as SMS (GSM text message) handling where the overhead vs the size of an SMS interaction is proportionally significant.

Simon

Nathan Folkman wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">