From: "Nate Haggard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2002 12:29 PM
Subject: Re: [AOLSERVER] 3.5.1 no response from webserver and only one nsd
process

So far things look good.  The server continues to respond even after
being up for 12+ hours.  It used to stop responding after a day or so.

There is still only one nsd process running.  Should there only be one
nsd process when I am running mulptiple threads?!  I am used to having a
seperate nsd8x process for every connection and thread.

Nate

Scott S. Goodwin wrote:

Sounds like you're experiencing thread stack corruption. Increase your
per-thread stacksize and see if the problem still exists.:

ns_section "ns/threads"
ns_param   stacksize [expr 128*1024]

/s.

Scott S. Goodwin