But, in your original email, you said:

> Executing "su nsadmin -c " nm /usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpq.so.3" returns
> valid output so the library is not corrupted.

How could that have been?  That would have attempted to open libpq.so.3
as user nsadmin -- if nsadmin didn't have the necessary permissions to
get to libpq.so.3 because the directory permissions prevent it, this
doesn't make sense.

Anyway, glad to hear you got it working.  Good luck!

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara                       mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]