Hey

But, in your original email, you said:

Executing "su nsadmin -c " nm /usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpq.so.3" returns
valid output so the library is not corrupted.
How could that have been?  That would have attempted to open libpq.so.3
as user nsadmin -- if nsadmin didn't have the necessary permissions to
get to libpq.so.3 because the directory permissions prevent it, this
doesn't make sense.

You are right. And I went back and checked my history in that shell and
it did work. Huh? Maybe I changed the permissions sometime after that
for an unknown reason (like thought following some other problem
solving path then) and there was really a combination of steps that
worked. I did try a million suggestions and thoughts after all.

Anyway, glad to hear you got it working.  Good luck!
-- Dossy
Me too. Thanks:)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Subverge LLC