> I'm still trying to understand exactly what good namespace really is.
> What are the advantages?  Any examples of what it can be used for?

It is just useful for code encapsulation, so you can create procs without
the worry of having other code with similar proc names stomp on it.

> Are there any performance considerations?

Very minor, way too insignificat to worry about.

Jeff

I. To remove yourself from this list:

Send a message to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"  with the following text in
the BODY of your message:

signoff aolserver

II. For a complete list of listserv options please visit:

http://listserv.aol.com/

III. For more AOLserver information please visit:

http://www.aolserver.com/