I'll give this a shot. Thanks for the assistance.

Scott

At 11:42 PM 3/10/2003 -0600, you wrote:
Turn it on, always, always, always have session caching on, or SSL to
certain MSIE browser versions will fail in the way you're seeing. I've
just updated the nsopenssl config examples at my site to reflect this.

nsopenssl 3.0 will have session caching turned on by default, so that
if you want it turned off you'll have to explicitly do so.

/s.