This is a legal liability for me as my web page may display without important information in the case of a coding error. In my case it is much better to display an error than to display what appears to be a complete page.

IANAL, but I wouldn't rely on a program to generate a legal document.
Maybe a disclaimer somewhere written in plain ol' HTML would be a better
solution.
If you really want a page that breaks on a coding error, look at
OpenACS's templating system, each 'adp' is actually compiled into a tcl
script and executed.
Also, isn't there an option in the adp parser to show errors or not? If
you show the error, the adp wouldn't get displayed half baked.

--Tom Jackson