Alfred,
I hope you find it easy. cURL sounds like a nice package, even nicer
that someone has created a tcl wrapper. I doubt that we will use it to
replace the http server processing in AOLserver, but as a client package
(making aolserver the client) it should be very helpful.

--Tom Jackson

Alfred Werner wrote:

Roger dodger ... I'm just in the light research phase thinking about what
I'll need for an upcoming project - doesn't seem like a big deal - it
never is :) When I get to that point (or if I have some free time this
weekend) I'll post here about how nicely it plays with aolserver.

To Remove yourself from this list: http://www.aolserver.com/listserv.html