Hi!

I'm using aolserver 3.4.2 with a master and some slaves (nsvhr/nsunix) on
different ports. When I'm loading a page, some of the pics aren't loaded,
when hitting shift - reload, other pictures are missing. This only happens
with Internet Explorer (5.0, 5.5 and 6), not with Konqueror or Mozilla. You
can test it with http://www.buscenter.at/buscenter/ or
http://loyaltix.dcon.at/loyaltix/

Does anybody know what's happening here?

Regards,

wiwo
--
Digital Concepts