Hi Dossy!

Seems you are the author of the modules, nice to virtually meet you. Here are
the versions (should be the latest CVS-Versions):

/cvsroot/aolserver/nsunix/nsunix.c,v 1.2 2002/11/23 07:13:41dossy
/cvsroot/aolserver/nsvhr/nsvhr.c,v 1.2 2002/11/23 06:59:53 dossy

wiwo

--
Digital Concepts
Ideen-Konzepte-Lösungen