On Monday 03 November 2003 17:01, you wrote:

Dossy,

<snip_a_lot>

I do think that we should concentrate on the topic of this thread.

The functionality of Ns_SetRequestAuthorizeProc is not exposed
on the Tcl level. Period. We might just make a small wrapper to do it,
or design a better more versatile and general mechanism which
would allow more funtionality
or drop the entire request and sit on what we have now.

I think there is a need for a better solution.
Is this what you are willing to discuss?

Zoran