On Saturday 29 November 2003 17:10, Marc Spitzer wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 14:49:51 +0100
>
> Zoran Vasiljevic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Finally, it supports the XOTcl 1.1.0 (the best OO-extension
> > for Tcl on the planet :) ) out of the box.
>
> Where can I get 1.1.0 I only see 1.0.1 on www.xotcl.org?

Nowhere. At least not for today (or maybe tomorrow).
I'm in the middle of purifying the 1.1.0 release and
Gustaf is polishing docs. The release should be either
today evening or tomorrow, depending on my purify results.
But it's just a matter of hour/day and it will be on
the well-known place.

Cheers,
Zoran