Greetings!  First time poster here, but I have used AS for a number of years.

I just upgraded from 3.5.something to 4.0.1 and ran into a couple issues I
haven't seen discussed...

First, ns_getcsv seems to be gone.  LOL, that's probably a good thing.  I
was using it when I should know better.  I can implement it if I still need
it, but it was handy for the quick hack.

Next, I can't seem to get nsperm to work.  The nsperm module loads fine
according to server.log and I am using the same perms and passwd files from
3.5, but AS will serve up an entry from perms without asking for
authentication.  It's as if it doesn't even read the perms file (the file
permissions are correct).  What am I missing here?

Thank you for the help,
Kevin