Hello,

Sorry for the OT, but I thought this would be the best
list to contact about this.

There is an existing app that is multi-threaded, that
I wanted to added the ability to execute Tcl code from
this app. This reminded me very much of how aolserver
works, so I was going to start digging into the
aolserver code to see how it is done.

However, before I start, I was wondering if any kind
souls out there have any helpful tips...maybe an
overview on how aolserver does this, where to start
looking in the code, and any general threading tips.

thanks,

    --brett