On Mon, 2005-02-07 at 17:22 -0500, Brooks Robertson wrote:
> Having an issue with nsencrypt. The module has loaded properly from
> what I can tell, but I'm getting the following error in my test
> script. Any idea what I might be missing?

The error message indicates that it is not loaded.  Did you generate a
key pair?   They need to be placed in that servers modules/nsencrypt
directory, eg:

  /usr/local/aolserver/servers/myserver/modules/nsencrypt/

Also, make sure you have these in your config:

ns_section "ns/server/${servername}/modules"
ns_param   nsencrypt       ${bindir}/nsencrypt.so

ns_section "ns/server/${servername}/module/nsencrypt"
ns_param  PubKeyFile       pubkey.pem
ns_param  PrivKeyFile      privkey.pem

Daniel