On Thursday 24 February 2005 08:22, Nathan Folkman wrote:
> Seems like good feedback for an "AOLserver Coding Style" guide.

I'm reworking a module, actually two, in the new style. I'll be focusing on
these to use as examples of coding style, so once completed I would encourage
any nits that anyone is willing to throw my way. I have the originals in the
old style, so they can be used as a comparison for code migration.

The Tcl/Tk Engineering Manual <http://www.tcl.tk/doc/engManual.pdf> is very
helpful, especially the introduction. Consistency appears to be high on the
list of goals, regardless of the actual details.

This intro, coupled with specific examples, which are pretty thin in the
Manual, would go a long way in explaining how AOLserver coding should be
done, even if it isn't always represented that way in every file.