On Thursday 24 February 2005 12:55, Nathan Folkman wrote:
>  The rule of thumb that I always followed
> was to code in the same style as Jim, who himself followed the Tcl
> Style Guide.

> int
> NsTclNHttpObjCmd(ClientData arg, Tcl_Interp *interp, int objc, Tcl_Obj
> *CONST objv[])
> {
>      NsInterp *itPtr = arg;
>      Http *httpPtr;
>      Tcl_HashEntry *hPtr;

So this doesn't follow either the Tcl Eng Manual, or the AOLserver guide.

Continuation line isn't indented either 8 chars (Tcl) or to the first arg
(AOLserver), although maybe the line above was folded by the email process.

Variable declarations are not lined up as suggested in either reference (could
be due to a tab in the original):
       NsInterp      *itPtr = arg;
       Http          *httpPtr;
       Tcl_HashEntry *hPtr;