Hello there,

First I present myself :)

I am Xavier Beaudouin, Caudium Webserver Maintainer. I'd like to port
on AolServer
a nice thing (or beast?) we did on Caudium : VHS.

What is VHS ?
It is a mass virtual hosting system that looks on a DB (mysql, psgsl,
...) or in
an LDAP directory where is located the home directory of a host header
named based
webserver.

It is 100% dynamic and allow handle a cluster and several webserver to
be automagicaly
configured without the need to update a conf file or even make special
hashing system...

Now since I am new on Aolserver, I am trying to understand how I can
add such nice
functionality to get a system that works like caudium vhs or even
mod_vhs for apache
that I have made too :-)

Please tell me how http request is handled by aolserver, in which files
I have to dig
and how can I add it nicely to, I hope, integrate this functionality on
next aolserver
version if it is possible... ?

Sincerly,
Xavier
--
Xavier Beaudouin - Unix System Administrator & Projects Leader.
President of Kazar Organization : http://www.kazar.net/

-- AOLserver - http://www.aolserver.com/