Hi :)

Please tell me how http request is handled by aolserver, in which
files
I have to dig
and how can I add it nicely to, I hope, integrate this
functionality on
next aolserver
version if it is possible... ?

Well, you can have a look at nsdqe (not really sure where you'd find it (www.zoro2.org/nsdqe-1.0.tar.gz is where I put it temporarily). This is my module which does a pretty funky thing - it uses Tcl for fetching virtualhost's root directory and then caches it. Once you update the database all you do is 'dqe_vh flush' so that the cache is flushed.

I consider that quite effective and you can write any Tcl proc to do
massive vhosting.

This is exactly what I was looking for... I just need to adapt it for LDAP and SQL... and add a callback to auto garbage collector old database stuff to get a TTL for cached hosts :)

/Xavier

-- AOLserver - http://www.aolserver.com/