On 2006.02.17, Stuart Children <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've got a few patches to the nsoracle module that I'd like to feed
> back. Most of them are relatively small and minor... preventing compiler
> warnings and the like; though a couple of more significant bug fixes as
> well. Where's the prefered place to send these... here, the SF bug
> tracker, Jeremy Collins's inbox...?

I'd say submit it to the SF bug tracker, then send an email to this
mailing list with the tracker ID.

If you're an active user of nsoracle, would you be interested in
becoming the owner of record for the module?  Once folks have a chance
to review your changes ... I can set you up with CVS commit access and
you can go and merge them in yourself, if you wouldn't mind.

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara              | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://dossy.org/