I use temporary tables in Postgres 7.1 (via "select foo into temporary table
bar").  These are needed for a short time only.  I expected they would
periodically be deleted.  In looking at my vacuum results, it appears they
are persisting forever.  I can't locate any instructions on how to remove
them.  Is there anything short of individual drop table commands or a dump /
reload that will remove these from the database?