On Jul 11, 2006, at 12:37 PM, Jon Griffin wrote:
> It appears that Fedora and AOL don't like each other. All my other
> boxes are gentoo and I have no problems.

Having gone the Fedora/AOLserver route once before, I would avoid it in a production environment.  The life cycle and server grade stability is just not there.   I always use the latest Fedora on my desktops, but all my production servers are CentOS (RHEL clone).

Daniel

--
| Daniel P. Stasinski          | http://www.saidsimple.com
| [EMAIL PROTECTED]         | http://www.disabilities-r-us.com
| Google Talk: mooooooo        | http://www.scriptkitties.com
| Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  | http://www.avenues.org

-- AOLserver - http://www.aolserver.com/

To Remove yourself from this list, simply send an email to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with the body of "SIGNOFF AOLSERVER" in the email message. You can leave the Subject: field of your email blank.