Due to the fact that we are experiencing a couple of problems with exec in
AOLserver 4.5 with TCL 8.4.14 due to out of memory, I wanted to run the TCL
exec command with nsproxy.

Sadly, ns_proxy get "test" fails as well with "not enough memory".

Now, I am wondering, what else can be done. The memory is at 4GB at the
moment.

There might be an issue with the OpenACS site_node cache, but this is a
nsv_array, so it should not be replicated in the exec process, or am I
wrong?

Any hint is highly welcome, maybe I need to setup ns_proxy Pools just like
database pools ?

Thanks
 Malte