Well, there's the "ns_info pools" Tcl command. Also look at
aolserver/modules/tcl/stats.tcl for example usage.

On 2/27/07, Nick Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey Nathan,

I have run into an issue with yea oldie memory leak problem. Was
chatting to Dave about this earlier on and am trying to find something
to quickly get usable memory usage information back on AOLServer. I am
not sufficiently skilled in the ways of memory use by Tcl to be able to
quickly put something together and wondered if you knew of anything that
might be a useful tool for this? Mr Schroeder mentioned that once upon a
time we had some compiled c code that was used to debug memory leak
problems - do you know anything about this?

I hope all is well with you.
nick

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with the

Nathan Folkman