Thanks Dossy for the hint , It worked ,

I compiled zlib 1.2.3 in aol45/lib folder and than changed Makefile for nszlb module to point to asol45/lib as zlib library location

ZLIB = /software/aol/aol45/lib

LD_LIBRARY_PATH also includes
/software/aol/aol45/lib

Regards

Dossy Shiobara wrote:
On 2007.04.10, aT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

   I have done that , I tried both ways of loading nszlib , module and
   library way . Even then i get the same error.
   Any Hint about the Error ?

compressBound() is a zlib function.  What version of zlib are you
linking against?  The function was introduced sometime in zlib
1.2.x.

-- Dossy

--
Syed Atif Ali
D. +971 4 3911914

-- AOLserver - http://www.aolserver.com/

To Remove yourself from this list, simply send an email to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with the body of "SIGNOFF AOLSERVER" in the email message. You can leave the Subject: field of your email blank.