From: AOLserver Discussion [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 8:57 AM
To: AOLSERVER@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Subject: Re: [AOLSERVER] configured minthreads, maxthreads doesnt show
up with [ns_server threads] command

> Technically everything in the configuration file is a Tcl command
> (ns_section, ns_param, etc.) so it's really not that much of a
stretch.
> But
> I agree, it is different.

Technically, the configuration file is a bucket of bits, but that's not
very useful observation.

> Had we ever actually gotten around to deploying AOLserver 4.5
internally
> here at AOL, I'm sure we would have at least done the work to provide
some
> backwards compatibility wrappers for things like this, but as yet we
> haven't.

Geezus.  In this case, the code simply shouldn't've gone in.

Or it should've been offered to the community in its incomplete form,
with
the offer to incorporate it in 4.5 if volunteers in the community
completed it.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with the
body of "SIGNOFF AOLSERVER" in the email message. You can leave the
Subject: field of your email blank.