On Aug 3, 2007, at 8:41 PM, Rick Cobb wrote:

John, does this distro's Http package work well within AOLServer? We did a cURL integration for AOLServer 3.4.2, but have been holding off on any
contribution because it's very intertwined with our C++ stuff -- and
figured that one reason the AOLServer community did all its changes for
4.0 & 4.5 was to be able to use packages like that.  We haven't gotten
far enough in our port to 4.5 to have tested the Http package (we've
been focused on C/C++ integration, not Tcl, so far).

Yes, the http package works perfectly inside AOLServer, I use it for Amazon API XML lookups on BookMooch, which is a heavily used feature, so definitely no problems.

-john