Dossy, or some other knowledgeable person, could you add something to the wiki
about this, if only so that people know it's there, and can find out who to
talk to/how to help if they're interested?  This sounds extremely interesting
to me although I don't quite yet understand what server-side JS would look like.

Titi Ala'ilima
Lead Architect
MedTouch LLC
1100 Massachusetts Avenue