Pedro,

If you add this script to the bottom of your config file, you can get a
substituted list of your config values:

set Debug 1

if {[info exists Debug] && $Debug} {

        set sections [ns_configsections]

        set output [list]

        foreach section $sections {
            set name [ns_set name $section]
            set section_txt ""
            append section_txt "ns_section $name\n"

            set size [ns_set size $section]
            for {set i 0} {$i < $size} {incr i} {
                append section_txt "\t[list ns_param [ns_set key $section $i]
[n
s_set value $section $i]]\n"
            }
            lappend output $section_txt

        }
        set output "[join [lsort $output] "\n"]\n"
        puts "\n$output\n"
}

For debugging configuration problems it will help you and us to figure out the
current settings.

(you can also run this as a tcl page by changing 'puts ' to 'ns_return 200
text/plain ')

tom jackson