Here's an example showing how to find what is currently configured, as well
as how to update the "maxupload" value. You can reset the value directly in
your AOLserver configuration file if you'd like.

Welcome to server1 running at /usr/local/aolserver/bin/nsd (pid 570)
AOLserver/4.5.0 (aolserver4_5) for osx built on May 11 2007 at 17:19:41
CVS Tag: $Name:  $

server1:nscp 1> ns_limits list
default

server1:nscp 2> ns_limits get default
nrunning 0 nwaiting 0 ntimeout 0 ndropped 0 noverflow 0 maxwait 100
maxupload 10240000 timeout 60 maxrun 100

server1:nscp 3> ns_limits set default -maxupload [expr 10240000 * 2]
nrunning 0 nwaiting 0 ntimeout 0 ndropped 0 noverflow 0 maxwait 100
maxupload 20480000 timeout 60 maxrun 100

Hope that helps!

- n

--
Nathan Folkman