On 2007.08.30, John Buckman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >After looking more closely at Trac [1], I'm really thinking it  might
> >be a good idea to use it to manage the AOLserver project.  Does
> >anyone have any strong feelings about this, particularly against it?
>
> I think this is a great idea.

Great!  Temporarily, I have Trac set up here:

    http://static.panoptic.com/aolserver/trac/

The wiki requires login to edit, and anyone who wants a Trac account
needs to email me with their desired username and password and I'll add
the account.

I'll also put in a request to have "dev.aolserver.com" DNS pointed to
the Trac install.

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara              | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://dossy.org/