I think it is somewhat amazing that the community process has degraded to the
point of requiring strong feelings against the vague propositions of a single
community member in order to stop a major change.

Not a single word about benefits, pros and cons, what is the point of asking
about strong feelings?

I have strong feelings that more than a passing comment is required before
anything like this is done.

tom jackson