Dossy,

All anyone on this list knows is

1) Dossy does not work for AOL
2) Dossy has "decided" that Trac would be good for the AOLserver project.

We have no idea why you decided we need to have a NEW bug tracker when
the bugs in the current one are never dealt with.

What problems are you trying to solve?

After your initial post you decided to explain a small part of your
idea a little more fully. You said you wanted to setup Trac and have
some folks try it out to see if its works better. Better than what,
and for what purpose you really didn't explain.

If the community has to resources to maintain the current bug tracker,
what makes you think adding ANOTHER one, that has a seperate list of
bugs would help at all?

Dave