I have a scheduled proc that runs 12 times and then just stops.  No
explanation in any logs.  I don't know what I changed, because it used
to work...

ns_schedule_proc -thread 5 cleancache ip

proc cleancache {which} {

        ns_log Notice "cleancache $which called"
        if {[nsv_array exists ${which}cache]} {
                ns_log Debug "Clearing ${which}cache..."
                nsv_unset ${which}cache
        }
}

Any ideas?  I am running 4.5 on Linux.  The proc shows up in
nstelemetry with a next run time in the past when this happens.

- Ian