Hi All,

I have ported the Vlad's nsmemcache module for Naveiserver to work with
AOLserver module. Its working fine for small chunk of data but for large
chunks of data the behavior is not same, there are some problems which I
have mentioned to Vlad. If some one is interested in compiling that C code
for AOLServer then please let me know so that I can send all those files as
an attachment to this mailing list .

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Majid Khan