I mean that yes we are interested, and if you could please put it in the Aolserver repository or commit your changes, that would be awesome.

If you need access, I'd ask Dossy.

Jade

Jade Rubick
Acting Chief Technology Officer
United eWay

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
w: 503.285.4963
f: 707.671.1333

http://www.UNITEDeWAY.org

On Jan 16, 2008, at 4:25 AM, Majid Khan wrote:

Yes please.

I have downloaded the latest code (1.4 ver) from naviserver repository

http://naviserver.cvs.sourceforge.net/naviserver/modules/nsmemcache/

& modified the code socket functions according to AOLServer sock.

For those who want to compile for AOLServer 4.5, see the comments in nsmemecace.c file from line no 189 to 192

I have tested this module for AOLServer 4.0.10 and its working fine. README is at naviserver repository, download that and check how you can use the ns_memcache functions.

If some one is putting up in a proper repository directory/folder then please download the LICENSE , README and all the files which I have attached and put them in AOLServer folder.

Regards,
Majid