> On 2008.04.08, Brett Schwarz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I threw this together http://www.bschwarz.com/aolserver.jpg with Gimp. Now,
> > I'm not a graphic's wiz, but I thought I would create something basic that
> > we can start with, as a way to get to the design we want. I would be
> > willing to *try* to make any suggested enhancements, but like I said, I am
> > no graphics designer. Perhaps this will spark some momentum.
>
> It's awesome.  Very Web 2.0 (gradient, reflection) ... an orange
> starburst and a swoosh would fully trick it out as a Web 2.0 treatment.
> Heh.

Hey, does this mean I can put "graphic artist" on my resume ;) (for those
serious folks...yes, I am joking)

For those who are interested, most of the design of the logo I followed from
this tutorial: http://gimp-tutorials.net/node/91

> I've used the logo.  Can you send me the GIMP .xcf file for it?

http://www.bschwarz.com/aolserver.xcf

cheers,
    --bret

Access, No Cost.