From: Dossy Shiobara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AOLSERVER@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Sent: Tuesday, April 8, 2008 5:48:55 PM
Subject: Re: [AOLSERVER] Minor facelift to aolserver.com

OK, so I added one more horizontal line (so now there are 4 instead of
3), and added a slight single pixel step, to try and match the slant of
the "L".

    http://aolserver.com/images/aolserver.png
    http://aolserver.com/images/aolserver.xcf

I'd like to redo the original .xcf - what font face and size did you
use?  Colors, etc.  (Can you tell _I'm_ not a pixel jockey?  I can't
tell just from looking at what you did ... heh.)

--
Dossy Shiobara              | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://dossy.org/

Access, No Cost.