On Tuesday 06 May 2008 08:22, Stefan Sobernig wrote:
> Let me rephrase, it is not said that it is not compatible (nothing to do
> with thread safety or anything in that direction), I am just saying that
> it might need some integration work. By serialiser, I am referring to
> the needed generation of the ns_ictl script in the aolserver driver
> thread. But, it goes without saying, this is just one option ...

Well, it would require something more like a major rewrite. It was written for
tclhttpd and the tclhttpd API are used for I/O. The service configuration
files are written for tclhttpd as well, so those would have to be modified.

But, it is a simple piece of software, only a few pages, just very brittle to
external details.

The client works great! I would recommend it as a first thing to try before
investigating anything else.