Hi all,

I'm attempting to get PHP working with Aolserver 4.5 as a workaround in a time crunch here. OS is RHEL 4. I compiled PHP5 in a VM that is basically identical to my production server and it worked like a charm. On the production box, however, the script produces no output and the response headers say "500 internal server error". There is nothing in the error log (debugging turned on). For the sake of it, I tried PHP4; again, it compiled just fine and loads OK at server startup but no output. This time I got a "200 OK" message in the response headers, though. Nothing in the logs again.

Can anyone give me some pointers on how to troubleshoot this?

Thanks in advance.

Michael