Hi!

If I'd be an tutorial attendant, I'd like to hear about:
 - Basic/Advanced Setup
 - Use of telnet (or similar) control of Aolserver
 - Use of TCL API

If the tutorial will be video recorded, please let me (us) know.

Thanks
Cesáreo

Matthew M. Burke escribió:
All,

I will be giving a short (3 hour) tutorial at the Tcl'2008 conference in Manassas, VA on Monday, 20 October. See http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2008/ for details on the tutorial.

Three hours is not a lot of time, particularly since I want the tutorial to be hands-on/interactive/your-buzzword-here and I am interested in hearing what people think are the "can't be skipped" topics. For example, one of the most important topics (IMNSHO) is showing the power of actually scripting configuration using Tcl (as opposed to configuring with key-value entries). But configuring AOLserver is a big area, what in particular shouldn't be missed? How important would you find a simple example of writing an extension module? What about nscp? etc, etc.

Thanks,

Matt