Hello!

В сообщении от Friday 26 September 2008 08:45:06 Dossy Shiobara написал(а):
> One of the more common questions folks ask about AOLserver is "how do I
> set up virtual hosting" - although, trying to explain that could take up
> too much of that 3 hour slot itself.

Virtual hosting is really difficult. I think exists correct way for massive
virtual hosting but I don't know it...

> Perhaps a "how to configure AOLserver to connect to [MySQL, PostgreSQL,
> SQLite], and then execute queries to it" might be high on the list, too.

And using AOL with BerkeleyDB. And using SQLite without pools by open new
connections in each http request (read queries is paralleled and write
queries is queued).

Best regards, Alexey.