Hello,

>From my experience, I think the problem may be related with the 64 bits.

I've servers with AOLServer 32 bits, and AOLServer 64 bits, and I have
seen 64 bits growing faster in memory (and even not decreasing through
time), until it takes a considerable amount of memory (then I have to
restart it). Also, around each 2-3 hours, AOLServer will go wild and eat
100% of one CPU core for around 1 minute... but will continue serving
requests slower than usual.

My 32 bits server is a FreeBSD 7, and my 64 bits server is an up-to-date
Debian Linux. I don't know if it has something to do with the OS or with
the 32/64 bits, but the fact is that my Debian Linux 64 bits gives
problems that the FreeBSD 32 bits doesn't give.

Regards,

  Juan José

-
Juan José del Río    |
(+34) 616 512 340    |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Simple Option S.L.
  Tel: (+34) 951 930 122
  Fax: (+34) 951 930 122
  http://www.simpleoption.com