Hello all,
Thanks for your support..
I am writing here the last updates, as -I think- we know what was crashing
the AOLserver:
1- In all  AOLserver machines, is procedure is run on the fly to track user
actions through the site (Like registrations, log in...moving around between
links).
2- This procedure writes these operations to InnoDB tables in MySQL, and it
runs in both, crashing AOLserver and non-crashing ones.
3- As I said before, the crashing AOLserver is the only one serving multiple
sites.
4- Bearing in mind Nuemann advice about nsmysql, we disabled the action
tracking procedure to prevent further writes to MySQL.
5- We applied a reload..and..BANG.. "no" Crash happened!
6- Hence the conclusion that we had is that it _something_ to do with
nsmysql -especially that no further updates is done on that module.

So any idea what could be there in nsmysql that would crash AOLserver?

Thank you all!