On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 4:28 PM, Dossy Shiobara <do...@panoptic.com> wrote:
> OK, lets consider that a +1 vote.  I'll throw in my own +1 vote.  Lets
> open the discussion for ~1 month - on May 15th, we'll do a final tally.
>
> Does anyone have any concerns?  Reasons why this change shouldn't be
> made?  An alternate change they'd like to propose and vote on?

I signed up for an account under "rmadilo", but I have no idea how to
join/collaborate on the aolserver project. How does github work with
more than one person?

tom jackson

Also, here is how I CVSimport AOLserver into git:

#!/bin/bash

CVSROOT=":pserver:anonym...@aolserver.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/aolserver"
MODULE="aolserver"
REMOTE=""