Hi Dossy,

Is it possible to remove the one which you just added on github because it's
not the clean version which I wanted to add at the time when I ported for
aolserver and also I have fixed a type casting bug in the code later on. So
I wanted to import a clean and a stable version of nsmemcache to github. I
am not sure whether I would be able to import to github but if you want I
can give you a tar ball of nsmecache and you can import that one.

Regards,