I think the best way to do this is to fork the project, then replace it with
his code, then commit his diff, and then do a pull request to Dossy.

That preserves the history, and allows us to see what Majid's changes are.

Jade

*Jade Rubick* | Director of Development | TRUiST
2201 Wisconsin Ave NW, Suite 250 | Washington, DC 20007 | www.truist.com |
+1 202 903 2564

P Please consider the environment before printing

The information contained in this email/document is confidential and may be
legally privileged. Access to this email/document by anyone other than the
intended recipient(s) is unauthorized. If you are not an intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance to it, is prohibited.