Hi,

As Dossy mentioned, we spent some time trying to support the win32 port. That
included a goofy Tcl-based config thing (which also helped to verify a workable
Tcl installation) and a dose of ifdef's and compatibility code.  In general,
the AOLserver code base is decidedly Unix -- any Win32 specific stuff is made
to make Win32 look like Unix (i.e., the thread library, directly reading
emulations, etc).

I could take a look again but suspect it will take me a day or more just to the
muck of Win32 development working again on my Mac.  Given the quality of the
various virtualization stuff (VMware, Virtual Box, etc.), would it be smarter
to just double down on Unix and spend some time with some bundled Unix-in-box
for Windows type installs?

-Jim