Hi,

I have a command where I send a quit command , this is done by the
client, the server send back a raw I catch the raw with this.onRaw,
now the response back from server its only returned to the user that
originally made it..
My question is, How would I go sent this response from server
available to all the user in the pipe?,
like the addEvent "userLeft" where you get returned the user and pipe
objects... and its listened to all users connected in the pipe...

This is a head scratching and is out of my abilities..
Any help or pointer in the right direction, I just need to unlock that
one up, to go further in the learning journey thanks..

Appreciate any help..