Does your implementation  saves user properties in the server side,
not only on add user but also after the user already joined the
channel?

If it does would be very handy because you will not need to
synchronize data set at server and update it with raw in client
side..

I will open to  a lot of possibilities and will save a lot of code...
this what I think Ape is missing at the moment for the most part I've
wished they would add this on this same code we have at the moment ,
and not just wait for Ape 2..